Everyone in the Art Community is welcome to attend any of the Pottstown Area Artists Guild meetings for free. It is a great way to get to know what is going on in the arts community and your fellow artists in and around the Pottstown area.
However, there are more benefits of becoming a member of the Guild. Become a member and …
- Have the opportunity to exhibit and sell your works in the art shows sponsored by the Guild, including a discount on the entry fees.
- Be listed in the Members roster on the Guild’s website including links to a page of their choosing on the Internet.
- Promote your events on the Members Exhibits page of the Guild’s website.
- Learn about other upcoming local art shows to enter or visit.
- Receive announcements of special invitations to pre-opening events.
- Participate in Guild sponsored activities for members.
- Receive an email of the Guild’s newsletter, The SketchPad three time a year with information about the art community and Guild activities. Members without an email address will receive a printed copy of the newsletter.
Now is the time to join, our annual membership runs from May 1st until April 30th. Becoming a member only requires a tax-deductible donation of $35. Click on the botton below Now.
NOTE: If you are joining after January 1st, your membership goes through April 30th of the following year.
Student memberships are only $25. Mail in the Membership Form with a copy of a current Student ID or transcript. (Student Memberships are only available to students 18 years and older.)